July 4, 2008

The process of making the symbol.

The symbol is design via Adobe Illustrator CS 2.












The steps:
1. I draw 2 circles using elipise tool.












2. Then using paintbrush tool, I draw the shape of the tree.












3. I combine the tree and circles together, using selection tool.But the lines seem to overlap each other at the center of the tree. So, I use scissors tool to cut out the line.












4.Using pencil tool, I draw the land of the earth. Also, I group them up so that it will be easier for me to select layer later.












5.The next step will be filling up the color using live paint bucket and eye dropper tool to pick up the color.












6. And it is done!












Total tools used:
1. Elipise tool : Used to created selected shape such as star, circle and rectangle.
2. Paintbrush tool : Used to draw line.
3. Selection tool : Used to select the part/parts of the drawing for editing or copy propose.
4. Scissors tool : Used to cut out the part which is not necessary in the drawing.
5. Pencil tool : Used to draw simple line.
6. Live paint bucket : Used to fill up the space in the drawing with colours.
7. Eye dropper tool : Used to pick up colour from the drawing.

No comments: