August 26, 2008

Final retouch to my poster.

After having some comments from tutors and friends as well, I have decided to make some retouches to my poster. I appreciate those comments and it is very useful.

So, the final work will be post soon.
(Also, I will rearrange the documents in my blog.)
___________________________________________________________________
(31/08/2008)


































The upper one is the previous poster and the lower one is the latest.
________________________________________________________

Summary of tools used in assignment 3.
(Updated September 5, 2008)














For the tools section, I create a diagram for it.













I had descripe most of them in previous assignment, except the blend tool and type tool.
Blend tool: It is used when we want to duplicate patches in between 2 patches in a straight line.
Type tool: A basic tool to insert texts, we can later edit them.

No comments: