August 1, 2008

An unknown error has occur

Bad news... I save my picture as .ai file, it takes long time to save. And when I want to load it in the next reboot of my computer, an unknow error occur!













My picture cannot be loaded! (TmT) So, I tried to open another picture which I saved as back up. But it is no use... So, I search for the solution on the net and I found out that it is most properly the corrupted prefernces file or my laptop run out of virtual memory (which is impossible).













Even I reinstall the application, nothing changed... So, the final solution for me to summit the .ai file is by open the .jpeg file which I saved for web and save it again as .ai file.
(Below is all the pictures used for the 2nd assigment.) The one I high-light is the new .ai file.













After loading it, the layer I made was gone and remain as 1 layer only.... well I have to summit this .ai if no solution is to be found... If anyone has any solution please post your suggestions.

No comments: